Sunday, September 1, 2013

Brace Yourself, It's Coming.

Hello, bloggers :)

Tomorrow will be my first day coming back to uni after 3 months holiday .

3rd semester is coming all the way. Hectic days is sure in front of my eyes.
New friends, new classes, new subjects, new lecturers, new projects, new experiences.
I hope I can be more better this semester .
Oh yes, this is my subjects :

1. Aesthetics
2. Digital Publishing - II
3. Graphic Design History
4. Illustration
5. Pop Writing
6. Photography II
7. Media Study
8. Sound Design
9. Font Design

Excited or not? Let's find it later .. See you in the next post :) I'm gonna review it one by one .

BEFORE I FORGET, WELCOME SEPTEMBER!





.JAL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading & replying your comments!

XOXO,
Janangelical

Pageviews

Janice Angelica Liando. Powered by Blogger.