Whatsup? It's been a great week for you? Cause for me, it's pretty good :) I hope you have the same too.
After watching how to be single starring Rebel Wilson and Dakota Johnson, I got some kinda enlightment about being single is not that miserable. Well, tho it's a liiiitle bit. How about you? So, I'm gonna list about a couple of things about what's good being single. Let's go~
1. There's no one tied up to you (OF COURSE! why did I said it again?)
2. You don't have to 'remote control' somebody or get annoyed for being ask all the time
3. Go buy a food as much as you want
4. We can choose movie theater seat freely in those 'full booked' seats, without mind our partner.
5. Go solo travel
6. Go shopping as long as you want and as extravagant as your wallet can
7. We could have multiple crushes
8. Go fangirling as loud as you want to
9. We could be at home enjoying ourself when it feels like 'I don't wanna go outside' mode.
10. We could be outdoor without any makeup on
11. We could daydreaming about 'a perfect partner should be....'
12. Go rage in your room in PMS mode
13. No one checking your phone
14. No one drain your battery phone
15. Go set your phone in sleep or airplane mode when necessary
16. We can shut down our phone when charging
17. We don't need to drain energy by a useless argument
18. We could save more money on gasoline
19. Go picnic by yourself
20. Go on a girl's day out with your best buddies
21. Go as dowdy as you can be
22. Make yourself a BRA OFF day
23. Wear your favorite clothes
24. Change your hairstyle as long as you love to
25. And, don't take any relationship if you're forced to
26. No forced promises
27. ..... (you may take notes, and start another bucket list of yourself, because I'm sure you have another great list to go, dear)
This post isn't about me who said that single is great. Nope. Being single is not good. We need to learn how to take responsible of someone, to tolerate, to have dreams, to have plans, to love and to be loved is the most important thing. We need to have someone that really matter to us, that take care of us, loved us unconditionally when our parent no longer here.
But I also don't force you to be in a relationship when you're not ready. Because being single means we still have our time to achieve our long bucket list that only can be done by ourself. Everything takes time, dear.
Here, I'm not a relationship guru that knows everything about it. I just wanna share my thoughts on it. I'm pretty sure you have another point of view on this issue too, I'm so open to hear from y guys :D
LOVE WHEN YOU're READY
NOT WHEN YOU're LONELY
" I just haven't met him/her yet "
**picture from Tumblr.com & favim.com