Thursday, August 22, 2013

[EVENTREPORT] Anugrah Pewarta Foto Indonesia

Hello, bloggers :)

This an amateur eventreport or ER!
I knew this event straight from my lecturer at my University :) He's my photography lecturer and yes, he's a photo journalist . Actually, I've been interested in photojournalistic since I saw a photojournalism book at my  Uni library. But yes, I knew I don't have kind of requirements for that. It needs a lot of hard work, stamina and absolutely fearlesness. I really appreciate photojournalist. They brought an epic daily of human life all around the world without us going to the battlefield. They sacrificed their lives, their families to make those stunning and amazing pictures for us. 

And, this Anugrah Pewarta Foto Indonesia, held  on 15-28 Juli 2013 at Mall Grand Indonesia, Jakarta.
With 9 categories, 7 juries, 500+ photojournalist, 4000+photos, 63 nominates and 27 winners :)
the 7 juries are : Oscar Motuloh, Edy Hasbi, Wahyu Muryadi, Adi Weda, M. Firman Ichsan, Dita Alangkara and Melly Riana Sari 

9 categories are : General News , Spot News, People In The News, Environments/Nature, Sport, Art & Entertainment, Daily Life, Photo Essay ..
Oh! Dahlan Iskan went to this event too! He signed one photo :)
Unfortunately, I went here at 24th July 2013, so I didn't meet him and can't took a photo with him .
ENJOY then!

1st winner  photo essay ; by:  Dwianto Wibowo

1st winner  photo essay ; by:  Dwianto Wibowo

Photo Of The Year by: Angga Yuniar




1st winner Spot News ; by : Dhoni Setiawan 

1st winner General News  ;  by: Jefri Andi Putra Tarigan

2nd winner Sport News  ;  by : Arief Bagus Prasetyo

1st winner People In The News  ;  by : Seto Wardhana

2nd winner Daily Life  ;  by : Fransiskus P. Simbolon

1st winner Environments/Nature  ;  by: Albert Bachtiar

2nd winner Environments/Nature  ;  by : Jessica Wuysang

2nd winner Arts and Entertainment  ;  by : Agus Susanto


.JAL.

1 comment:

  1. Keep this going please, great job!

    Also visit my homepage ... Nusuno Karya

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading & replying your comments!

XOXO,
Janangelical

Pageviews

Janice Angelica Liando. Powered by Blogger.