Sunday, September 22, 2013

[ER] Mini Photography Exhibition By Lasalle Jakarta

This event arranged by Lasalle College Jakarta as a part of 4th year celebration of Central Park Mall Jakarta 16-22Sept 2013. Actually, there's a runway event called Au.Ro.Ra by Lasalle Fashion Student, but I didn't know before. So, I only saw it's photography students projects. 

So, this photography exhibition is called The Future Eyes (Spectrum). 8 great photography students at Lasalle Jakarta exhibited their knowledge which they already got from the college. And I think, their skill is so amazing. The concept also very creative and catch everyone's eyes. They created a very 'color' 16 photos.

This mini exhibition located at main lobby ( Lumina Lobby ) of CentralPark Mall which in the right corner when you enter this mall.

(*I'm so so so sorry for the lack resolution of my photos -___- I forgot to bring my pocket cam. And, yes, the photos also reflecting cause of the glass.)







Carleen Pranantio
Edward Lee
Edward Lee 
Cleantha Audrey

Wina Namara
Wina Namara

Juliovimo Rivai

Pritha Primasari


.JAL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading & replying your comments!

XOXO,
Janangelical

Pageviews

Janice Angelica Liando. Powered by Blogger.