Monday, December 30, 2013

[TRIP] Kota Kasablanka by Transjakarta Busway

Oh, Hi Peoples :)

Today I went to Kota Kasablanka, Kuningan, South Jakarta.
Went there with my 5 friends .
I attended the event  called "Jejak Peradaban" Workshop for Photography, held by Kompas
with Mr. Yuniadhy Agung and Mr. Iwan Setyawan as speakers. They're Kompas' Senior Photo Journalists.
Today's theme was "Kota & Jejak Peradaban" Sabang - Merauke's Expedition that already being highlighted on Kompas Newspaper. They showed us some of their photos during their expedition, and it was AWESOME! Then, we had Q & A session, exhibition also doorprize. But, unfortunately it's already 5pm, and I need to go home cause I took public transportation to go there .. So, yeah. Bye Bye doorprizes!

Oh, one thing. The most important info for you guys.
I took Transjakarta Busway APTB with 5000rupiah from Kalideres Bus Station then, transit at S. Parman or peoples said it Taman Anggrek/Central Park Mall Station, we have to change into normal Bus which is red orange bus to Semanggi Station, after that, we have to cross the 'super long' bridge to move to Bendungan Hilir (BENHIL) Station, transit to Karet Station, from there, you have to take the Blue Mikrolet 44 and yeah, it send us to Kota Kasablanka :) End of the journey!
Also, with that Mikrolet, it can send us to Kuningan City, Lotte Shopping Avenue, Manullife Tower & Ambassador Mall :)

In brief,
Kalideres
S. Parman (with APTB)
Grogol 1 to Grogol 2 (with normal bus) to S.Parman
Semanggi
Bendungan Hilir (BENHIL)
Karet
Mikrolet 44

Inside Kota Kasablanka, there were so many cozy and nice restaurant with unique architecture at FOOD SOCIETY :) Hihihi. I'm sorry for not brought you the pictures from it :'( I didn't bring my pocket cam, and too lazy and heavy to bring my SLR out  from the bag. HAHAHA, blame this lazy kid! Also, there were too many 'great' prizes store such as Guess, Zara, Topshop, Bershka, Cotton On, Kappa, The Face Shop, The Body Shop, Stradivarius, Magnolia, and bla bla bla . The mall was so big .

It was a fun yet tiring day :) But, I love to make a new exploration! It's really a worth it activity for me.
Ah, hope you guys get the information so clearly and useful for ya! Bye!

.JAL.

Pageviews

Janice Angelica Liando. Powered by Blogger.