Friday, January 1, 2016

A Year In Review


Hi folks!

As like another blogger posts, I would like to represent you my year in review post :)
Well, this year is probably not my year at all. I feel like I'm doing nothing or changed anything. But, I do grateful that 2015 has taught me much lessons and brought a couple memories to share. I'm hoping that 2016 will be a bright year for me. And so do you!

1. I finally having my first short hair ever
2. Opened up a design project online shop and got a pretty nice feedback for it
3. Been able to go to a concert and it's my idol's concert on Valentine's Day
4. 21st birthday
5. Been able to shot Indonesia Fashion Week 2015
6. Mangrove plantation and free the baby turtle
7. Become a junior journalist at my uni's magazine design
8. Go on an Art Festival which is Pasar Seni ITB 2015
9. Learn how to cook
10. Visited Crystal of Knowledge-UI Library
11. Got a couple job as freelance photographer
12. Bought an authentic sneaker
13. Pass the terrifying test for my final project
14. Exploring city even more

Once again, Happy New Year and may you have another great year ahead!


xoxo,
Janice

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading & replying your comments!

XOXO,
Janangelical

Pageviews

Janice Angelica Liando. Powered by Blogger.