Friday, February 16, 2018

SINGAPORE ITINERARY



Hello, Hello, Hello!

Today's post is about sisters and i Singapore Itins!
Okay, we did the trip from 8th-11th February 2018, and it was a lit for me! As this is my first ever to tick the list "GO ABROAD" resolution from 2017 :) I will never regret to choose this country as my stepping stone going abroad. Singapore really fascinated and opened my mind about how a developed and independent country would be like. Well, you'll have it later.

Let's talk about our super packed and rushed itinerary in Singapore. Once again, as it was my first trip here, and because I didn't make money that much, yet, so I made it in such a way so we could visit almost all that breathtaking manmade attractions here in Singapore. Let's hop on into it!

FIRST DAY: 

Arrived after a 2 hours not-so-good experience with the Captain of Flyscoot airline and some turbulences. And, it was also our first time to flight in the most least seat number oh my GOD.

Headed towards our Hotel, Fragrance Hotel Balestier in Novena neighborhood. It was a low cost hotel, and a small hotel, but near the Cheers and Sevel convenient store. Also, it has pretty good rooms too. AC good, water heater good, cleanliness good, except the thin wall. But thank God, I didn''t manage to hear something (*yeah you know what I mean). Our 2 neighbors were also a group of girls and a family I guess?

Then straightforward to looked for some lunch around the market near the hotel, that ends up already closed and we decided to lunch at Toa Payoh Central Station. Then, we went to Haji Lane, Bugis, and Chinatown by MRT

> Bugis is a colorful area with so many colorful cafes and similar buildings around it. Bugis is next to Haji Lane area where you can find a lot of Arab's shops that sells various colorful fabrics.
In Bugis, we try Brotherbird's Cafe and ordered their signature soft serve and dark chocolate waffle.







> Chinatown is alive at night! Really! Lanterns along the skyline and the chaos of the shops makes complete. it was so packed of people, all ready for Chinese New Year. Cute shops, fancy shops even TIN TIN SHOP! Chinese New Year's stuffs shops are spread all over the street, Durians, various street snacks stalls, and vege restaurant. We had a dinner at one vege restaurant.




DAY TWO

Today's itinerary was to hop on hop off from one MRT to a Bus and vice versa. We started from Singapore Zoo, to Singapore Merlion, Garden's By The Bay and Suntec City. O God, it was a real hard day for me. We walked around 17000 steps! And my legs are sore already. Also not a good weather in Singapore, windy day. 

> Singapore Zoo well I can't say anything for this zoo but awesome! It was also my first time to visit a big zoo and walked around. We took an Elephants show, a reptiles kingdom, Baboons, and so on. They got a couple areas that differentiate each kind of animals like Wild African, Reptiles Kingdom, Tundra, Asians, and many more. I would like to say I'm really enjoying my time here. 







> Singapore Merlion and the day didn't pick us up! Because Merlion was being renovate and still not open for public narcissists yet. But we took a couple shots around the harbor just to see the grandeur Marina Bay Sands boat and Artscience Building.





> Garden's By The Bay IT WAS A TOTAL AMAZEMENT! Human and technology combine at its finest! Dang man! You must experience it by yourself. I can't spilled the details.

CLOUD FOREST




This is during the mist show. The show will start at 2pm, 4pm, 6pm strict. So, make sure you're there!

FLOWER DOME







> Suntec City this is how you describe a modern city. 5 different buildings and each building are equipped with lots of shops and restaurants. We managed to get here by 8/9pm and I already got a serious damn headache because of the indoor outdoor and hot cold atmosphere from previous places. Pfft! I didn't wear my cap tho. Dumbass. We literally wanted to try Gudetama's Cafe, but ended up it was all reserved, pricey and I got cranky, so we chose Penang Place instead, and I didn't finish my meal because I just wanna go home and sleep!

DAY THREE

We ride into the famous manmade Sentosa Island! With it's super monorail, cable car, or even a boardwalk! But we chose monorail instead, to speed everything's up and because my legs are not ready for another long walk nor my shoes. I've got the wrong shoes. Shush. 

> Sentosa Island - Skyluge and Skyline
Youngsis & I chose to ride the "once is never enough" ride which is skyluge, and true! We online ordered 2 tracks in a row and it was a fun ride! Well, see? I can ride a car well. While my sis didn't want to take her adrenaline's rush, she only ride the skyline. Then, we lunch at Subway and headed to Siloso Beach. But I didn't enjoy my time there, since it wasn't a real beach and I didn't in the mood for something beachy. hahahah. Then to see the resorts world, Universal Studio and Waterfront Harbour. Some of you might say "why the hell you didn't take the Universal Studio?" well, I want it so bad too,but it would be such a waste of time just to take Universal for the rest of the day. So yeah, until then Universal.








Henderson waves is a long award winning architectural bridge near the Henderson neighborhood. To be finally here was one of my worst nightmare. To hike and to take the stairs. Guys, my heart can't take it. But I made it! YES I MADE IT! I really want to go here, and after my fights, I made it. It was also the same lane to go to Faber Peak Mountain. You can be here by bus or by car.



> Tiong Bahru Neighborhood - Creamier & Booksactually
actually my sis nagging to be at Orchard road at this time, but I'm also nagged to be at Tiong Bahru instead. And we can still have time to go to Orchard road. So here we are, at Tiong Bahru tranquil neighborhood. I would love to live here oh really, if only.

> Orchard Road to be here, is doing some shopping.

So, here it is our Singapore Itinerary. For the next visit, I will be more relax. Visiting Universal Studio, trying the smart bike, or just hanging around at Orchard road. Until then!


xoxo,
Janice

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading & replying your comments!

XOXO,
Janangelical

Pageviews

Janice Angelica Liando. Powered by Blogger.