Monday, August 15, 2016

POPCON ASIA 2016 - JAKARTA

Hi, guys!

This is my first time being at Popcon Asia. All just for the sake of fancy things hunting party. 
Since I'm not a big fans of Japanese Animation/Manga/Anime or what else, so I just hoping that there would be any stand that sold some cute stuffs instead of anime characters. Ended up, I found pretty much of them. Happily sightseeing all the great artists, illustrators with all their amazing various stuffs. Wow, I didn't know before that as a people that jump into creative world, it would be so interesting enjoy others works like this :) I'm blessed. Well, that's one of my goal going to Popcon, tho. Oh geez, even their namecards are sell-able. I met fashion blogger yet talented artist, if you guys know from bigdreamers blog! Photo and link below.

So, here at POPCON ASIA 2016, there are so many programmes you can enjoy. From workshops, seminars, live drawing competitions, and portfolio reviews. And nearly 40 artisan stands! Selling stuffs like postcards, keychains, original toys, wooden toys, cosplay things, enamel pins, pins, bags, shirts, notebooks, coloring books, and so on. Oh, before I go further, this event held from 12-14th August 2016 at Jakarta Convention Center. Since our works were a high risk stolen by a not responsible one, so BEKRAF or Badan Ekonomi Kreatif opened a booth where YES, we can register our trademark or brand. This is such a good news and main attraction for me. Also, there's an Animamix Exhibition held here.

POPCON ASIA 2016
12-14th August 2016
JCC - Jakarta
HTM : 1 day 65.000
          : 3 days pass 150.000

Without further do, let's go!









Kreavi is a place where artists meet with clients around the world via website









Japobs x Kennezia. You can follow Japobs blog on : http://www.bigdreamerblog.com/




In the hidden place' 2011 by : Amalia Kartika Sari 



See you in the next event!

xoxo,
Janice

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading & replying your comments!

XOXO,
Janangelical

Pageviews

Janice Angelica Liando. Powered by Blogger.