Monday, July 22, 2013

Meet The Team!

Hello, blogger :D

Everyone is crazy about this! Minions from Despicable Me 1 & 2 maybe 3?
Sometimes, I hate them. Because they're sooooo annoying!
I don't know where they learned how to be super annoying. Hahahah

First, I already have one from the collection that we can buy from HappyMeal at McD
Then, I purchased 2 more and my 3 cousins gave theirs to me :D So I have 6 now! THANKS A LOT!
It sucks when I knew McD didn't stock em again. It's only 3 Minions left to complete my collection!

ENJOY THE ANNOYANCEs! *Ssst! I'm not yet watching the film*

Tulalliloo Ti Amo! ("I love you" in Minions Language)











HAVE A NICE DAY!
*update--> janiceangelical.blogspot.com 

3 comments:

  1. Aw so cute! :)

    http://sofija-photography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute minion!!
    If only there's MCD in my city T.T too bad.
    I wathced the movie and fall in love with them too!

    visit my little cream button • | instagram •

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading & replying your comments!

XOXO,
Janangelical

Pageviews

Janice Angelica Liando. Powered by Blogger.