Sunday, December 31, 2017

MY GRATITUDE

Thank you for those who makes this life interesting

Thank you for those who accept my awkward & weird personality
Thank you for those who accept my unusual actions when socializing
Thank you for those who likes me when I think there will be no one
Thank you for those who loves me from a distance
Thank you for those who keep pressuring me to do this and that for this go-where-the-wind flows human
Thank you for those who teaches me to have an elastic heart
Thank you for those who keep telling me to bring my meal every morning via a post it
Thank you for those who turns off my light every morning
Thank you for those who sent me to the public transport
Thank you for those who let me become what I want to be
Thank you for those who accept whatever my score is, as long as I pass the grade in my studies
Thank you for those who sent me to my office
Thank you for those who say Hi to me
Thank you for those who appreciates my helps
Thank you for those who see or not see my smallest, generous actions
Thank you for those who still tries to talk to me when I’m not the one who opens a convo
Thank you for those who silently hates or judging me
Thank you for those who still wants to arguing with me on chat in office hour
Thank you for those who makes me feel I’m super kind
Thank you for those who makes me feel invisible
Thank you for those which there when I’m needed
Thank you for those whose there when they needed me
Thank you for those who keep telling me that I’m so mommy-ish, yes I am
Thank you for those who doesn’t put a hard feeling with my words
Thank you for those who listen to all my random talks, random rants
Thank you for those who keep reminding me that God is real
Thank you for those who understands my hobbies
Thank you for those who understands my mood swings on period cycle
Thank you for those who breaks my heart
Thank you for those who do small jokes that sometimes hurts me, but it’s true somehow
Thank you for those who helps me run my life by giving me wages
Thank you for those who wants to hear my hedonism rants (I want this and that)
Thank you for those who cares for what I like
Thank you for those who keeps silent when needed
Thank you for those who keeps chatting random topics when I don’t know what topic should I pick on real convo
Thank you for those who don’t bother when I’m not sharing all my life diaries
Thank you for those who don’t make the situation more awkward
Thank you for those who bought from my small shops
Thank you for those who wants to get silly with me
Thank you for those who helps me & my sis run our business
Thank you for those who teach me how to love myself
Thank you for those who helps me achieve my goals
Thank you for those who makes me feel proud of myself
Thank you for those who makes me feel I’m still worth to be loved
Thank you for those who reminding me that I’m still their friend
Thank you for those who give me a hundred chances when I’m not that good enough
Thank you for those who makes me feel more of myself
Thank you for those who makes me feel more human

Thank you God, for becoming all of them

Thank you for always open your arms wide over and over and over again



xoxo,
Janice

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year, Janice!
    Thank you for reminding me in this post to always be thankful! :D

    Cheers,
    NOVREICA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Happy New Year too!
      So glad that this post helped you :)
      All the best for your study in London!
      GBU

      Delete

I always enjoy reading & replying your comments!

XOXO,
Janangelical

Pageviews

Janice Angelica Liando. Powered by Blogger.