Sunday, March 19, 2017

15 Facts About Me


Thank you Mommy Jane for the tag! So here they are.
Don't forget to read her too!

. Eye-lover
I like staring at people who has beautiful eye-shape, long lashes, and big eyes.

. I long for having braces since Senior High School
And YES, thank God n Universe I got it now. It’s not just for that fashion thingy, but really I’ve been bullied for this naughty teeth!

. I’m pretty much a vampire in blood
SAY NO TO anything related with scallions, onions, or whatevs with onions in it. PLEASE just put that things far away from my sight and from my smells!

. I got weird names for my sis n mom
I made those weird callings for them. It’s just popped out right into my mouth. I don’t know.

. BEST FRIENDS? Nah.
I can’t believe there are real best friends, just yet.

. CHEESE, CHEESE, CHEESE!
I love cheese so much. Cream cheese, cheese cake, cheese toppings, melt cheese, and cheese.

. Loyal
I’m pretty much a loyal and sometimes a jealous one. I’ve been in silent crush with one person for nearly 3 years back then. It’s hurting me. Ugh. Why.

. Easily attached
I’m having that suck personality. Pfft. If you’re that open, kind, funny, and humble I’ll have a heart for you, and well I’m taking it emotionally. And I’ll do anything just to helped you out.

. 2 hours nap
I can’t wake up before 2 hours of nap.

. A graphic designer who can’t hand draw
I just can’t hand draw L I’ve experienced getting score 5.0 at Anatomical Drawing, but amazingly I passed the test and got C in that subject. Well done as long as it’s not D/F. hahahaha! I DON’t CARE.
Oh! I also delegated my homework to my mom and sis, cause they're better than me.

. I need to be neat everytime I go out, even if it’s only going to a minimarket
Yes, I can’t be such a woman who's going out only wearing a pajamas or baju rumahan

. I’m attracted to guy who wears suit
Go watch Sam Smith Like I can Music Video. You’ll discover why. Oh, I’ve been  such a weirdo since I watched HIMYM and I love BARNEYYYY! Because every guy with a suit is such a plus, so neat, tidy, and presentable.

. I'm dreaming to become a zookeeper someday
Yeah I watched 50 first dates, and since then, I wanna become a zookeeper one day. Or work at an Ocean NGO to take care those babies and become a sea explorer. How much does it cost?

. Swimming around Fancy / cute stuffs / stationeries
Gimme gimme gimme. I’ll be like a happy puppy seeing his master coming home.  

. IDK why I hate JB and TS so much
PFFT!


I need to tag 5 friends, so go Novreica, Japobs, VonnyDU, Nahla, Elizabeth Angelia (AND YOU!! YES you who read this blogpost, THANKYOU! A bit more fellows don’t hurt, rite?)

Or, you can take a look back to my old facts post

**Image from pinterest.com

Oceans of Love,
Janice

2 comments:

  1. Wee! Thanks for tagging me! I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do it this week!
    Anyway, I really enjoy reading your facts! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading & replying your comments!

XOXO,
Janangelical

Pageviews

Janice Angelica Liando. Powered by Blogger.